- Money saving tip: I married a fantastic cook! My wife loves to cook, and our children and I are the beneficiaries, which results in fewer restaurant bills.
- First job: Scooped ice cream. Minimum wage was $4.25 back then, and your average bank savings account paid 3% interest.
- Favorite sports team: San Francisco Giants
- Favorite hobbies: Reading financial news, skiing, body surfing, building Lego sets with my kids, and walks with my wife.
- Which Licenses I hold: Series 7, 66, 24, 4, Life, Accident, Health & Variable Insurance (CA Insurance #0K06754)
Prior to starting Alcala Wealth Management, I have been helping my clients work towards their financial and life goals since 2003. I started my career with a passion in personal finance, and investing in the equity and option markets. The financial services industry has given me the opportunity to serve as a Financial Advisor and a Branch Manager. I specialize in advising clients on portfolio and risk management, investment strategies, and financial planning. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of San Francisco. My wife, Wendy and I live in Aptos, California with our three children, Gabby, Nathaniel, and Brodie. We are active members in our local church and community.